A Video Motion Detection recording schedule records video when a camera detects motion.
To create a video motion detection recording schedule from the Alarm.com website:
- Log into your customer account.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Schedules.
- Click +Add Schedule.
- Click Video Motion Detection.
- Name the new recording schedule.
- Select which camera should record a clip when it detects motion using the Record a clip when dropdown menu.
- Configure the time frame for the rule to be active using the During this time frame radio buttons.
- Use the Minimum delay between camera-triggered clip uploads dropdown menu to limit the number of clips recorded.
- Use the At home settings to not record when the system is Disarmed or Armed Stay.
- To choose Video Clip Recipients, click +Add Recipients.
- Click the entries in the Address book that are to be notified, or click +New to add a new Address Book entry.
- Click Close.
- Verify the recording schedule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.
Click Here to return to the Alarm.com FAQ page.
Click Here to return to the Main FAQ page.